Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

4 participanți

My Art wall of [strike]Sh[/strike]Fame

Kev
    Kev
    Junior
    Junior

masculin Rac
    Cal
    Job/hobbies : Rose cutter/play games/watch anime/bla bla

My Art wall of [strike]Sh[/strike]Fame Empty My Art wall of [strike]Sh[/strike]Fame

Mesaj Scris de Kev Mar Mai 19, 2009 7:53 pm

okay here I got some old things :P

http://guanxing24.hyves.nl/fotos/586197192/0/Kz3V/
    I can't say the name of the technique in English, but it was really a lot of work :P

http://guanxing24.hyves.nl/fotos/586197657/0/W2GR/
    arcyl paint, its not the full image you see but the rest was a fail :P

http://guanxing24.hyves.nl/fotos/586198063/0/K0VI/
    Jack Sparrow XD the female was the actress who played Elizabeth Swann up here :wink:

and omg I gotta do smthing about the size eh XD>>> which I have done by now XD
    Kev
    Kev
    Junior
    Junior

masculin Rac
    Cal

My Art wall of [strike]Sh[/strike]Fame Empty Re: My Art wall of [strike]Sh[/strike]Fame

Mesaj Scris de Kev Mar Mai 19, 2009 8:08 pm

uhmm and I dont know about double posting or too many pictures in one post, can that be a little more clearer in a case like this XD?

I made these pics for the story I, Mathilde and Lara(who isnt on this forum yet T.T) were writing. They represent ourselves sort of :P
    My Art wall of [strike]Sh[/strike]Fame 586198682_5_YcVc
    http://guanxing24.hyves.nl/fotos/586198682/0/YcVc/
    Mathi-chan :P

My Art wall of [strike]Sh[/strike]Fame 586198932_5_zz-V
    http://guanxing24.hyves.nl/fotos/586198932/0/zz-V/
    Lara-chan

My Art wall of [strike]Sh[/strike]Fame 586199294_5_ZXmZ
    http://guanxing24.hyves.nl/fotos/586199294/0/ZXmZ/
    Kevin-san young version.. I started to make an older version but maybe too old so I hadn't the courage to make the rest older :P

My Art wall of [strike]Sh[/strike]Fame 586199666_5_5L6N
    http://guanxing24.hyves.nl/fotos/586199666/0/5L6N/
    so.. older version

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Kev in Mar Mai 19, 2009 8:12 pm, editata de 1 ori
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

masculin Posts : 403
    Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

My Art wall of [strike]Sh[/strike]Fame Empty Re: My Art wall of [strike]Sh[/strike]Fame

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Mar Mai 19, 2009 8:10 pm

too bad that the pencils are not of high quality it does not quite make it come out well i like the anime style u put them in ^^
    Kev
    Kev
    Junior
    Junior

masculin Rac
    Cal

Mesaj Scris de Kev Mar Mai 19, 2009 8:13 pm

I know.. but I'm afraid I'm not worth expensive pnecils :aty: I can be very rude to my materials as I'm chaotic with a big +
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Mar Mai 19, 2009 8:18 pm

i just bought expensive pencils at the vankralingen... worst quality i have ever seen ... rip-off.. well maybe u could do something with paint or so ?
    Kev
    Kev
    Junior
    Junior

masculin Rac
    Cal

Mesaj Scris de Kev Mar Mai 19, 2009 8:21 pm

would paint handle my destructiveness Oups
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Mar Mai 19, 2009 8:26 pm

it is a liquid so... hard to destroy... easy to dry up... but it does leave something behind... might turn out to be a new art style... The Destructivnism
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Varsator
    Cocos
    Location : Total Drama Island, where everything is Interactive!
    Job/hobbies : Guitar, drawing...

Mesaj Scris de ^^Gummy.Bear^^ Mar Mai 19, 2009 10:59 pm

Uhm... I hope you won't be upset if i will give you some advice...

Their neck is too thick. Why don't you make it thinner? It's ok for the guys, cause guys are supposed to have a thicker neck, but for the girls...
    The eyes... The eyes seem like sqares...just sqares (i am talking about their form), except the last drawing. You know anime eyes aren't just sqares, they have a form...
    And you should make them more... lively... cause their faces are straight, they just look like they are taking photos for an identification card.

I hope you won't be upset, i didn't meant to critique you...
    Kev
    Kev
    Junior
    Junior

masculin Rac
    Cal

Mesaj Scris de Kev Mar Mai 19, 2009 11:42 pm

noo not at all, I made these a year ago and you are totally right ^^ I can do more with your advice then only saying its all good :yey:

edit: about the necks.. I just had lessons about real portraits that time and if you look in the mirror, well we all have thick necks, but indeed it is uncommon with manga/anime art

edit2: no one has an opinion about the first pics :huh:
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Mier Mai 20, 2009 7:12 am

well ok then, well the 1st ... i so hope that it was an abstract portrait the scenery one needs some shading... some 3d effects and the latter ... the eyes are not on the same line o.o
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Varsator
    Cocos
    Location : Total Drama Island, where everything is Interactive!
    Job/hobbies : Guitar, drawing...

Mesaj Scris de ^^Gummy.Bear^^ Mier Mai 20, 2009 9:11 am

Oh yeah, what thumbs said above...i agree with him.
    The painting is not really my talent, but i like that tree.
    And yeah, the eyes are not on the same line.
    You have to work more, but it's a good start.
    8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : daydreaming!! ^-^

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Joi Mai 21, 2009 1:22 pm

Hurray for artclass!! It does give you the best pics doesnt it? XD well.. in my case, the most xP
    Hmm.. tree is awesome, jacksparrow.. where did I see him again? XD the technique is called etching btw ;) simple huh?? I really enjoyed doing that ^^

I like the pics of you mathi and lara XD They dun really look alike, especially lara.. since when does she have a tail? XD and dark(er) brown hair?? XD lol, I think you made yourself look pretty cool though xP
    I could never draw manga.. so cant help you with that ^^;;

I'll bother you enough in artclass!! :D although.. I can never do that again anymore.. :sob:
    Kev
    Kev
    Junior
    Junior

masculin Rac
    Cal

Mesaj Scris de Kev Joi Mai 21, 2009 6:13 pm

About the first piece, thumbs you should have seen that wasn't a normal painting/pencil work :P I forgot with the etching techniques your painting get's the opposite effect, like a mirror. And with etching it simply isn't possible to make good 3d, therefore you need aquatinting on top of it. Anyway I got a really good grade from it from our art teacher :P

and it's true the eyes are not on the same line, but let me give you the pic I made it from (uploading atm)

My Art wall of [strike]Sh[/strike]Fame 2d966c2

and here how I had wanted to be from the first pic XD
    My Art wall of [strike]Sh[/strike]Fame B8n7g6
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Joi Mai 21, 2009 6:25 pm

we talkinga bout mr van der bandt or which one ?
    Kev
    Kev
    Junior
    Junior

masculin Rac
    Cal

Mesaj Scris de Kev Joi Mai 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Well you were talking about the shade effects and more 3D about the etching work right?
    edit:so yeah the van de Bandt one XD Laugh (not pointing at you or laughing at you but I just had to laugh with no reason
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Joi Mai 21, 2009 6:31 pm

i meant ... u were talking about a teacher.. which teacher... not what we were actually talking about... that is just one of the ways u can refer to what u were talking about in english ...
    Kev
    Kev
    Junior
    Junior

masculin Rac
    Cal

Mesaj Scris de Kev Joi Mai 21, 2009 6:46 pm

srry, my bad, yes van de Bandt gave it a high grade
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Joi Mai 21, 2009 6:56 pm

ehm... well mr van der bandt giving it a high grade is always a token of high quality

Continut sponsorizat

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Subiecte similare

-

Data/ora curentă este: Vin Mai 17, 2024 2:22 pm