Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

4 participanți

The GREAT contest for a short story

8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : daydreaming!! ^-^

The GREAT contest for a short story Empty The GREAT contest for a short story

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Lun Mai 25, 2009 12:31 am

Okay, I promised to help a person.. so that's the reason I'm starting this first writing contest *yay!!*

The idea is this:
    - a short story for an act or play
    - 5-6 people
    - it needs to be funny

Well.. there's no more to it!! ^^ As for the prize.. yeah.. That's.. discussable ^^ I could get you the filmed version of your story ^^
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

masculin Posts : 403
    Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

The GREAT contest for a short story Empty Re: The GREAT contest for a short story

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Lun Mai 25, 2009 7:41 am

not going to do any stories as i already *censored just in case* myself enough times in a short period to have enough work until mid summer... do like to help with the reward if needed
    FreedomInfinity
    FreedomInfinity
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : Drawing, writing, anime/manga

The GREAT contest for a short story Empty Re: The GREAT contest for a short story

Mesaj Scris de FreedomInfinity Lun Mai 25, 2009 10:36 am

I dunno if I'm going to do something for this, but just a couple of questions:
    1) is there a certain subject the story has to be about, or can't be about?
    2) when's the deadline?
    3) how long/short does the story have to be?
    4) can it be written like a normal story or does it have to be written like a script?

Sounds interesting btw :P to have a filmed version of a story of mine even before I become an official writer xD so if I participate I'll be going for that 1st place :hero:
    8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Lun Mai 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Hmm.. actually.. I was more doing this for a friend.. who needs a script for a project.. XD so now you know the idea behind it..

I'm quoting him now xP
    - deadline is wednesday (that's damn fast, he shouldve told me, but oh well >.<)
    - it would be cool if it was about a party.. but in the end it's free ^^
    - it doesnt even have to be a like a script, even a few ideas would be great ^^

As for the prize:
    - a place of honour in the credits of the video XD
    - you get the see the movie ^^

So, concluding that.. this might not even be a real contest.. ^^:; Please help me with some ideas or anything to help him ^^ And there will still be a prize for the one he uses, so I guess its a real contest after all :D
    A real contest will be coming up soon enough *evil smile*
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Varsator
    Cocos
    Location : Total Drama Island, where everything is Interactive!
    Job/hobbies : Guitar, drawing...

Mesaj Scris de ^^Gummy.Bear^^ Lun Mai 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Oh sweetie, again you opened a topic without telling me.
    If it's not really a contest then you shouldn't put it here.
    The deadline is too fast. It is for your friend, but the users can't all of them write a story in 2 days. They may have other things to do. A week maybe, but not 2 days.
    Ok, i will let it here until wednesday, just because there are only 2 days, so it's not a big deal.

But, users, this is not a contest and you will win nothing. If you do this, you help our great Susan-sama.
    8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Lun Mai 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Yup agreed.. ^^;; it started out as a contest.. but my friends demands got too much for it to be a contest anymore >.<
    sorry for that my beloved users!! XD But please still help ^^ Not a whole story, even a few suggestions will do ^^
    And you'll still get to see the movie my friend will make.. xP whatever idea he picks.. ^^
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

masculin Posts : 403
    Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Mar Mai 26, 2009 7:52 am

oh so it is to help out ur friend o.o if u told me that sooner i would've helped yesterday instead of today ... my head is all woozie do to lack of sleep :dizzy: ehm... ideas for a party movie, dunno for what he needs it so i do not know what kind of audience it should be for thus i will just name some script ideas i got from movies maybe he can use one of them. Everyone at the club turns out to be monsters/vampires, if so he can use the fact that they are vampires to turn some friends up against each other to get a bit of a dramatic/sci fi movie with some action. A couple of friends who go to a club get kicked out for not being part of the regulars, they get laughed and mocked out and get kicked out disgracefully, they plan on taking revenge on the club (a scenario for a comedie and/or action). Well of course it could also be about drugabuse, a cute guy/girl who the main character loses out of sight and tries to find again (rather done a lot but an idea none the less). What might be a bit original is to take one guy/girl and kinda make it look like this is his first party make things look more dramatical then they seem so special light effects and all ... make it look more of a club then a club normally is. Might be able to get a bit of a dramatic scene when the character tells why he/she has not been to a club before (or why he/she brought no friends in case) and can always give it the happy ending (finds friend, nice guy/girl, with which he/she dances all night with/goes out later) ehm.. think that that are my ideas so far... not good at writing scripts (_ _) well i hope ur friend can do something with either one of these ideas or he will get one he can use soon

Continut sponsorizat

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Data/ora curentă este: Joi Mai 02, 2024 4:07 pm