Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

+3
mathi-chan
ThumbsUp
8MoonLight8
7 participanți

Your looks, your style, you pic here!!

8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : daydreaming!! ^-^

Your looks, your style, you pic here!! Empty Your looks, your style, you pic here!!

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Joi Mai 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Helloooo~!

Im posting something again.. yes, the agony.. XD

Some people were wondering what we all looked like.. and I bet some had the total wrong idea!! So.. here is a topic in which you can post your own pictures ;)

so bring it on!!! Aha! ahh.. remember to be nice xP I know you guys will.. though...

I'll go searching for something of mine that's nice o.o
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

masculin Posts : 403
    Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

Your looks, your style, you pic here!! Empty Re: Your looks, your style, you pic here!!

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Joi Mai 21, 2009 3:57 pm

k guess i will be the first ... i dislike my head and basically how i look at all... so i already know that the picture is not great so no further confirmation needed

Your looks, your style, you pic here!! Picture3
    mathi-chan
    mathi-chan
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : drawing, writing, anime/manga, music, work at the libary

Your looks, your style, you pic here!! Empty Re: Your looks, your style, you pic here!!

Mesaj Scris de mathi-chan Joi Mai 21, 2009 4:07 pm

okay next up is me

mines is waaaaay older
    https://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee193/mathilly/?action=view&current=BILD0059.jpg
    it's from december, my hair is a little shorter now, but nothing else has changed. I liked this picture the most of myself....and people say it's cute...well the hat is ^^

okay okay I get it here's a recent one: https://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee193/mathilly/?action=view&current=BILD0428.jpg

don't dare to laugh...
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Joi Mai 21, 2009 4:08 pm

not laughing... although... why did u put them in such a big size x_x ?
    mathi-chan
    mathi-chan
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : drawing, writing, anime/manga, music, work at the libary

Mesaj Scris de mathi-chan Joi Mai 21, 2009 4:09 pm

sorry my pc is just weird....edit btw
    FreedomInfinity
    FreedomInfinity
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : Drawing, writing, anime/manga

Mesaj Scris de FreedomInfinity Joi Mai 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Yeah... our dad just bought this very cool motorbike, and me and my little sis took the oppurtunity to take some pictures with it xD ... so here's the result

Your looks, your style, you pic here!! DeviantID_by_FreedomInfinity

[EDIT] Well, since Thumbs was curious about what it said on my shirt I thought I'd edit this post instead of posting a new post and going off-topic, ... well, it's two birds with the text "Nice to tweet you" ... [/EDIT]

Ultima editare efectuata de catre FreedomInfinity in Joi Mai 21, 2009 6:43 pm, editata de 1 ori
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Joi Mai 21, 2009 6:30 pm

what does it say on ur shirt ? i can only read you... want to know what the shirt with the birdies says...
    Kev
    Kev
    Junior
    Junior

masculin Rac
    Cal
    Job/hobbies : Rose cutter/play games/watch anime/bla bla

Mesaj Scris de Kev Joi Mai 21, 2009 6:32 pm

https://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee193/mathilly/?action=view¤t=BILD0430.jpg

Si Mathi, you should have said do not dare to laugh at the begin of your post :P but don't worry I didn't

and edit: my pic is already shown at my photographs, do I really need to post it here too xD
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Joi Mai 21, 2009 6:34 pm

i doubt that u will be punished if u do not post ur picture at all... then again what do i know...
    doubt that susan-sama nor delia will say anything about it post it or not is up to u as far as i know..
    Eefje-chan
    Eefje-chan
    Pupil
    Pupil

feminin Gemeni
    Cocos
    Job/hobbies : Music, swimming, sleaping

Mesaj Scris de Eefje-chan Joi Mai 21, 2009 8:30 pm

uhm hi :D

I'll put a pic of me now XD
    uhm nee-san and I made this pic's today xD and it is with the motor of my dad :D
    that's all I need to say about it I think
    ow and btw
    mister thumbsup you see I'm different from nee-san's drawing now xD

Your looks, your style, you pic here!! IMG_4457
    8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Joi Mai 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Ehh.. I'll opload a pic.. but.. dun laugh at me >.< or.. anything T_T please!!!

It's a pic taken at the fantasy fair.. so.. yes, I dont normally look like that XD
    here goes nothing *goes hide*

Your looks, your style, you pic here!! Afbeelding268
    am I dead yet? x.x
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Joi Mai 21, 2009 9:18 pm

yes eefje-chan u do look different, and free-senpai i thought it would be ... well not that kind of message x_x

and no susan-sama u are not dead yet... we still have to do bake day...
    Kev
    Kev
    Junior
    Junior

masculin Rac
    Cal
    Job/hobbies : Rose cutter/play games/watch anime/bla bla

Mesaj Scris de Kev Joi Mai 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Suus I gotta say that really looks great on you, no reasons to hide ^^
    8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Joi Mai 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Lol.. yeah right XD *dies*

but I guess thanks Kev Oh well and I'll keep alive untill you tasted my cake thumbs.. no worries *sigh* (he only loves me for my cakes!! T_T)

And eefje.. I didnt see your pic yet.. we kinda posted at the same time xD the motor looks really cool XD ehh.. but I mean.. for you and your sis o.o ehh.. maybe you do look cute x.x and nice hat.. ehh.. Im not good at complimenting people XD you guys look cool okay? XD
    and mathi's bunnypic rules!! the hat really fits you!! Too bad I didnt get to keep it on when you brought it to school (why did everyone look at me so weird when I was wearing it??)
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Vin Mai 22, 2009 9:01 am

what i did not say that Umm so far u seem like a fun and friendly girl :sob: i do not recall saying anything that would suggest something else :dot:
    Marblehart1
    Marblehart1
    Pupil
    Pupil

masculin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : Thinking about Cookies

Mesaj Scris de Marblehart1 Sam Mai 30, 2009 9:38 pm

Moonlight rawrs in that picture ^^ Looks really good. :) oooh right, you two are sisters..right? Cool. :D And Thumbsup, dun hate the way you look mate. There are lots worse. Me for instance! lol Your looks, your style, you pic here!! PIC_0042 I have no clue why I'm holding my hair up. -_-
    8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Dum Mai 31, 2009 1:02 am

There are lightsparkles in your eyes!! *luv* This is my favourite pic!! :jump: you look awesome in it~!! ^^
    dun say you look awful <.< cuz you dont!! You're cute, lovely, sexy, beautiful and totally awesome!!

I like your shirt too xP And stop saying mate~!! X3 we're not english.. lol XD
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Dum Mai 31, 2009 8:49 pm

tnx mate (have been talking to the english for too long..) also ... ye i think susan-sama hear gave u enough of a pep-talk to last for a couple of decades also ... english slang rocks the end ... about the holding hair up ... ye guess that shows u are really into metal (headbanging ftw \o/)

btw i dunno why but u seem formiliar for some reason... do the words 40k, warhammer 40,000 and hopefully not but to be sure "space marines" say anything to u o.- ?
    Marblehart1
    Marblehart1
    Pupil
    Pupil

masculin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : Thinking about Cookies

Mesaj Scris de Marblehart1 Mar Iun 02, 2009 9:56 pm

haha! I've heard all three of them but I haven't played any of them before. Sorry ^^ And She's good at doing that actually! Every time I do something wrong, actually. And sometimes even when I do something right. Yeah, I like metal..probably a bit more than other stuff, but not much. And I seem familiar?? 0.0 Unless you've actually been over here...I don't think there's any way we could have met...right?
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Mier Iun 03, 2009 7:29 am

well i haven't come over ... yet... planning on going to england some time next year to meet up with a friend there, ehm... now i do wonder where u seem formiliar from ...

Continut sponsorizat

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Data/ora curentă este: Joi Mai 02, 2024 5:40 pm