Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

5 participanți

Freedom's Craptastic Art

FreedomInfinity
    FreedomInfinity
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : Drawing, writing, anime/manga

Freedom's Craptastic Art Empty Freedom''s Craptastic Art

Mesaj Scris de FreedomInfinity Mier Mai 20, 2009 12:00 am

Haha :P like the titel says, I'm not at all satisfied with the way I draw now... Though I've heard a couple of times I'm good at drawing, I just keep thinking 'maybe, but not good enough'... :P I guess I'm just to much of a perfectionist... but anyhow.. down there are a couple of small pictures, and if you want to see it bigger, just click on the link underneath it ;)

This one, I actually am a bit (just a bit) pround of :P ... it worked out much better than I expected it to. This also is one of my more recent works... if you scroll down, you'll see some of my older drawings. But anyway... this is what I made:

Freedom's Craptastic Art FullMetal_Sneakers_by_FreedomInfinity
    http://freedominfinity.deviantart.com/art/FullMetal-Sneakers-116659087

Okay, on to some older works
    Edward Cullen:
    Freedom's Craptastic Art Edward_Cullen_by_FreedomInfinity
    http://freedominfinity.deviantart.com/art/Edward-Cullen-112453513

Miyavi:
    Freedom's Craptastic Art Miyavi_by_FreedomInfinity
    http://freedominfinity.deviantart.com/art/Miyavi-112454313

Shinobi cosplayer from the aniway forum:
    Freedom's Craptastic Art Shinobi_by_FreedomInfinity
    http://freedominfinity.deviantart.com/art/Shinobi-112474923

Miyavi again:
    Freedom's Craptastic Art Two_Times_Miyavi_by_FreedomInfinity
    http://freedominfinity.deviantart.com/art/Two-Times-Miyavi-114196232

Normally I just draw people from pictures... this was my first 'live' drawing.. from my little sis ^_^ and it's with ... because it's a rougher material and also faster to draw with... but it's also annoying in the beginning when you're still not used to it :P
    Freedom's Craptastic Art Little_Sister_by_FreedomInfinity
    http://freedominfinity.deviantart.com/art/Little-Sister-112577160

And here's another FMA fanart I made ... :P on paper this time xD
    Freedom's Craptastic Art Time_To_Kick_Your_Ass_by_FreedomInfinity
    http://freedominfinity.deviantart.com/art/Time-To-Kick-Your-Ass-116558337

Seeing as this thing is getting...... pretty long xD I'll just leave it at this... if you want to see some more of my things, you can look on my DeviantART page over here: http://freedominfinity.deviantart.com/

Well, yeah, I know I suck... but I hope you enjoyed my drawings anyways... feedback is very much appreciated ^_^

Ultima editare efectuata de catre FreedomInfinity in Joi Mai 21, 2009 1:43 pm, editata de 1 ori
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

masculin Posts : 403
    Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

Freedom's Craptastic Art Empty Re: Freedom's Craptastic Art

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Mier Mai 20, 2009 7:10 am

i knew it u paint on shoes don't u Evil also i really like the shoes o.o can't say anything about the otehrs as i do not know how they usually look x_x i should post a couple of portrets some time but just too busy atm :lonely:

ps do not tell me that u are a perfectionist as well :aty:
    mathi-chan
    mathi-chan
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : drawing, writing, anime/manga, music, work at the libary

Mesaj Scris de mathi-chan Mier Mai 20, 2009 8:18 am

Like i said so many times: I just love your shoes! xD off course the other drawings are awesome too ^^
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Varsator
    Cocos
    Location : Total Drama Island, where everything is Interactive!
    Job/hobbies : Guitar, drawing...

Mesaj Scris de ^^Gummy.Bear^^ Mier Mai 20, 2009 9:16 am

Oh yeah, i understand everything on that link you put there. XD

Uhm, the drawings are so great!
    Myv looks gorgeous as always! All of them are just beautiful! Really, i have nothing to comment.
    FreedomInfinity
    FreedomInfinity
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra

Mesaj Scris de FreedomInfinity Mier Mai 20, 2009 10:10 am

@ Thumbs: Yeah, I saw it a couple of times on DA, and decided to try it myself :P now I got these cool shoes for nearly no money xD ... and yes, like stated in my first post... I am a perfectionist.
    And I'd appreciate it if you gave me feedback on the other drawings at well... Edward Cullen was the first realistic drawing I made in a while at the time of drawing... the last one I made... didn't turn out really well.. I'd show you, but I don't have it anymore... the drawings are posted in chronological order... except for the shoes :P

@ Mathi-chan: Aww, come on! You don't have any critique? grab a magnifying-glass and look again! there are just to much mistakes!

@ Gummy: You too, grab a magnifying-glass! I don't know which Miyavi you're referring to, but-but-but... they're all ful of mistakes T_T
    And are you referring to the link to the aniway forum? :P haha.. you can also vote on sheezyart, if you have that xD http://www.sheezyart.com/journal/view/555934 ... but you'll still have to look at the aniway forum to see the enties, just scroll down a bit, and you'll see them in a post.
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Varsator
    Cocos
    Location : Total Drama Island, where everything is Interactive!
    Job/hobbies : Guitar, drawing...

Mesaj Scris de ^^Gummy.Bear^^ Mier Mai 20, 2009 10:42 am

I saw your drawings in that post, they were great!
    But i was talking about the forum, cause i don't understand what it writes there XD.
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Mier Mai 20, 2009 11:08 am

1st 2 photo's

i looked up the edward cullen and i got 2 different faces but neither of them had their cheekbone like that
    and the 1st miyavi the piercing is too high making it look like her eyebrow is higher then it actually is or even able, also the hair kinda look more like sideburn hair then top of the head hair

ps u wanted critisism meet the *peep* of critisism ^^ hope i have not offended u though not into the edward nor miyavi one cuz i do not know either but still like the shoes o.o makes me want to do something to mine ... :aty:
    FreedomInfinity
    FreedomInfinity
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra

Mesaj Scris de FreedomInfinity Mier Mai 20, 2009 2:17 pm

1st of all: thanks for the feedback ^_^ and no you didn't offend me.. I asked for critisism, so I shouldn't be upset when I get it :P

and 2nd: Miyavi is a 'him' and not a 'her' xD ... I don't know how he wears his hair at the moment, but in the 1st picture I used he has a mohawk, and the sides are shaved very short, so he only has longer hair on the top of his head. And in the other 2 he wears it in a sort of ponytail, but also with the sides still short :P
    For the Edward I used this picture: http://crunkquotes.com/images/twilight.jpg I don't know if you looked at that one?
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Mier Mai 20, 2009 2:19 pm

not that one and i checked moyavi's face, short or not it still kinda looks like side burns maybe some darker loks of hair will change that then again thus far i am the only one to complain about it
    8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : daydreaming!! ^-^

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Joi Mai 21, 2009 12:13 pm

I love your shoes!! I never seen anyone who painted shoes like THAT! XD I think it's awesome ^^

I hope you're not asking me to give comments.. (_ _) I'm the master of critique XD When I get going.. girls end up crying.. seriously >.<
    Do you like drawing people btw? There is not one picture that doesnt have a person on it XD Personally, I cant draw people at all.. I dislike it as well.. although.. bodies are nice.. and putting clothes on them.. rigt, enough about me..
    Do you use simple pencil for your drawings? You like using pencil the best?
    I have to admit edward looks a bit different than what I remembered.. but you're pretty good ^^ anyways better than me XD

(I'm trying to stay nice Oh well did it work?? >.<)
    FreedomInfinity
    FreedomInfinity
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra

Mesaj Scris de FreedomInfinity Joi Mai 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Oh, I'm not afraid for critique ^_^ I ask for it, don't I? So I know what I have to pay extra attention to next time ^_^

And yes, I like drawing people :P I'm reaaaaly bad at drawing backgrounds and scenery... But I gotta draw a room now, as an assignment to get into my new school -_-;; wish me luck xD
    And yeah, I just used a HB pencil for the earlier ones, but for the later ones I also began to experiment with B2 and H2 a bit :P it's not like I like using a pencil the best... I'm sometimes just to afraid of trying something else and ruining it -_-;; ... :P but I'm already working more with color now, and I'm happy because of that ^_^ with color you can do so much more!

Continut sponsorizat

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Data/ora curentă este: Vin Mai 17, 2024 1:09 pm