Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

Sayonara zetsubou sensei

mathi-chan
    mathi-chan
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : drawing, writing, anime/manga, music, work at the libary

Sayonara zetsubou sensei Empty Sayonara zetsubou sensei

Mesaj Scris de mathi-chan Mar Mai 19, 2009 8:59 am

Most of you probably don't know it, but it's a great random anime
    The title means: Goodbye (or so long) mr. despair

It's about Nozomu Itoshiki, the most negative person on earth (no seriously) and teaches children at a high school. He tries to kill himself a few times, in the first episode he tries to hang himself on a sakura tree.

Sayonara zetsubou sensei 07

But then Kafuka (girl on the right), a really postive girl, saves him, though in her effort to save his life, she almost kills him. heheh... way to go kafuka :sigh:

He runs to school, hoping never to find her again, but too bad for him he's in his class. And kafuka is just the beginning. His class is full of strange people. Each and every student in his class, has a weird personality and strange obsessions.
    To get you an idea: a girl with a two personalities, a girl obsessed with tails, a very perfectionistic girl, a stalker (she stalks itoshiki), a hikimoriki (shut-in), a girl with a "normal" complex, a genuis story teller (or at least that's what he's called) and so on. They're lot of different people, with their own story and own obsession etc.

Sayonara zetsubou sensei 5bbse0

And together with them he has to overcome several problems and they always discuss things of society. He always shows them the negative side of things that are actually pretty positive, or used to be. The most famous line, which you'll hear a lot is the: Despair! I'm in despair, the world of...(here can be filled in anything)has left me in despair!

Sayonara zetsubou sensei Despair-motivational-small

It's pretty random and weird, but still it's kinda cool.
    There are currently 3 season, in total 28 episodes. But fear not they have announced a 4th season, starting in july. :D

So anyone who actually knows the series? and well what's your favourite character and episode, stuff like that?

my favourite character is off course itoshiki and I just love the last episode, where you see how he turned out that negatvie.

Data/ora curentă este: Vin Mai 17, 2024 9:05 am