Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

2 participanți

FullMetal Alchemist

FreedomInfinity
    FreedomInfinity
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : Drawing, writing, anime/manga

FullMetal Alchemist Empty FullMetal Alchemist

Mesaj Scris de FreedomInfinity Dum Mai 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Of course there also should be a topic about about one of the most awesome anime ever: aka, FMA ^_^

For those who don't know it: the story is about two young alchemists, Edward and Alphonse Elric. When their mother died, they broke the law by trying to resurrect her. They failed and Ed lost his left leg and Al lost his entire body. Alphonse's soul was attatched to an armour by Ed, also giving up his right arm. Now they seek the philosophers stone to get their original bodies back.

I think it's a wonderful anime. It's all about equivalent exchange and even with the philosophers stone that principle is still there. Some people don't like the ending, but I love it. I think it just fits with the rest of the series. Many movies and anime make the mistake to make it all "yay, it's a good ending, we'll be happy forever now :jump: ". But in FMA, that mistake isn't there.
    A new serie of FMA has also just started, and it's going to follow the manga storyline. I haven't read the manga yet, so there's going to be some new stuff I'll have to get used to I suppose :P

Like many people, one of my favorite characters is Ed, with his neverending short rants :P But Alphonse is awesome too, he's so cute! Scar is also one of my favs,even though he's pretty scary ^^;; as for the homunculi, my favorite is either Envy or Greed..I can't choose :P

So... what do you think of FMA, who are your favorite characters, or is there another random thing you want to discus about it? Tell me! :D
    mathi-chan
    mathi-chan
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : drawing, writing, anime/manga, music, work at the libary

FullMetal Alchemist Empty Re: FullMetal Alchemist

Mesaj Scris de mathi-chan Dum Mai 17, 2009 1:51 pm

FMA is great! seriously one of my favourite anime and manga. My favourite characters are: Ed, envy off course, hughes too bad he died and yes I agree with you free, al is just sooo cute.
    FreedomInfinity
    FreedomInfinity
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : Drawing, writing, anime/manga

Mesaj Scris de FreedomInfinity Dum Mai 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Gah! Umm Hughes! how could I forget about him! Yes, he is indeed very awesome
    mathi-chan
    mathi-chan
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : drawing, writing, anime/manga, music, work at the libary

Mesaj Scris de mathi-chan Dum Mai 17, 2009 1:54 pm

yeah how could?! and he's so funny with his daughter xD

Continut sponsorizat