Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

+2
Marblehart1
^^Gummy.Bear^^
6 participanți

Questions?

ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

masculin Posts : 403
    Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

Questions? - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Questions?

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Mier Mai 20, 2009 11:02 am

from my topic on this section, the topic was not about competiting it was all a joke incl the competition

also the reason why i did not post it in here is because it seemed u were still discussing something with kevin meaning that i would interupt the conversation
    FreedomInfinity
    FreedomInfinity
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : Drawing, writing, anime/manga

Mesaj Scris de FreedomInfinity Mier Mai 20, 2009 11:06 am

Yeah, what he said... when I said 'competition' I didn't mean a real competition with a winner and loser and all...
    And about the only the two of us posting... everyone could post in the topic, I don't have anything against that.. Seeing there are more people on this forum that want 'world domination' what about if we make a topic with that titel and let everyone 'compete' there?
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

masculin Posts : 403
    Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Mier Mai 20, 2009 11:09 am

i'd like to advice u to prevent urself from using the word compete... basically more like a topic about world domination and plans/thoughts about it would be more allowed i think
    FreedomInfinity
    FreedomInfinity
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : Drawing, writing, anime/manga

Mesaj Scris de FreedomInfinity Mier Mai 20, 2009 1:35 pm

ThumbsUp a scris:i'd like to advice u to prevent urself from using the word compete... basically more like a topic about world domination and plans/thoughts about it would be more allowed i think

yeah, that was what I meant :P but I didn't have the right words for it at the time, and I really had to go xD ... so yeah..
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Varsator
    Cocos
    Location : Total Drama Island, where everything is Interactive!
    Job/hobbies : Guitar, drawing...

Mesaj Scris de ^^Gummy.Bear^^ Mier Mai 20, 2009 2:26 pm

It doesn't maater if it was a real competition or not. What is the meaning of it? A joke? We can't keep "jokes" and useless topics here. yes, more users can post in that topic...and what's the topic? What's the discussion subject? I told you, if you want to make off topic, do it at off topic, not in the whole forum.
    Maybe i don't understand, tell me, in taht forum, what's the discussion subject?
    I hope you won't think i'm *adejectives, adejectives*, but i am trying to keep order in here. Believe me it's better like that.

Continut sponsorizat

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Data/ora curentă este: Vin Mai 17, 2024 11:54 am