Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

2 participanți

Me hobbitzes!

Marblehart1
    Marblehart1
    Pupil
    Pupil

masculin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : Thinking about Cookies

Me hobbitzes! Empty Me hobbitzes!

Mesaj Scris de Marblehart1 Mar Mai 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Right now, I'm reading a book called The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tokien. It's the setting before Lord of the Rings. I just never got around to reading it, and I love the Lord of the Rings, so it's a must. I haven't read very much of it yet, but I like what I have read, so I'll keep going! Its not actually my book either..so I am certainly not taking it anywhere and letting people just randomly pick it up. Don't you hate that? You take something soemwhere and people just come over and pick it up and start examining it and talking to you? ...or maybe they just do that to me. ~laughs~
    8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : daydreaming!! ^-^

Me hobbitzes! Empty Re: Me hobbitzes!

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Joi Mai 14, 2009 1:15 pm

YES! You're reading it! I think The Hobbit is such an amazing book! I love it!!

It's seriously one of my favourites! I love the style they write in.. And the adventure is really amazing!! Although, sometimes it can get a bit childish xD I couldn't stop readint it when I had it!
    I read it for english, cuz I saw they had the book in our school library and I wanted to read THAT book.. It was really amazing.. so later I decided I HAD TO buy it too ^^

seriously, I would recommend this book to anyone ^^

Data/ora curentă este: Vin Mai 03, 2024 1:48 am