Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

2 participanți

Junjou Romantica

^^Gummy.Bear^^
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Varsator
    Cocos
    Location : Total Drama Island, where everything is Interactive!
    Job/hobbies : Guitar, drawing...

Junjou Romantica Empty Junjou Romantica

Mesaj Scris de ^^Gummy.Bear^^ Sam Mai 09, 2009 3:54 pm

Junjo Romantica, stylized as Junjo Romantica ~Pure Romance~, is a yaoi series by Shungiku Nakamura. It focuses on three storylines; the main couple, which comprises the bulk of the books, and two other male couples which provide ongoing side stories (Junjo Egoist and Junjo Terrorist). It has expanded into several cd-dramas, a manga series with a spin-off running in Asuka Ciel, a light novel series running in The Ruby with a spin-off and a 24-episode anime series. Nakamura-sensei states "Junjo Romantica" is her most prized series, and the one that made her famous around a considerably large amount BL fans.

Junjou Romantica 389b884d5fae2e5bc62f0b82fc0e8c101225247418_full

What do you think about the anime and which couple to you like most?
    Marblehart1
    Marblehart1
    Pupil
    Pupil

masculin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : Thinking about Cookies

Junjou Romantica Empty Re: Junjou Romantica

Mesaj Scris de Marblehart1 Dum Mai 17, 2009 6:08 pm

I seriously like all the couples. I think they've done a fantastic job matching them up. The fact that this series has some big name voice actors in it as well is another good thing. Not many people would realize that one of the actors in this voices Kakashi Hatake, the Copycat Ninja from Naruto ^^ :) Being bi, I love these up and down the wall. ...multiple times.. twice on Sundays LOL Seriously, they actually show quite real emotions and situations between gay guys, which is one of the biggest reasons I like it. And it also focuses more on the older/younger side too. :jump:

Data/ora curentă este: Vin Mai 17, 2024 12:26 pm