Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

The daily life of moi

mathi-chan
    mathi-chan
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : drawing, writing, anime/manga, music, work at the libary

The daily life of moi Empty The daily life of moi

Mesaj Scris de mathi-chan Vin Mai 08, 2009 2:02 pm

hiya~

guess I'll start one too, let's give it a try.
    Well my real name is Mathilde, i'm 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
    My zodiac sign is Cancer... I really hate atm because one of my best friends got cancer... she really means a lot to me. So I try everything to cheer her up.

Friends are one of the most important things in my life. I've got some great friends I would jump for a bus just to save them and I know that they would too. Though I have experienced a lot fake friends and betrayed me etc. I know who my real ones are.

My love life? uh...better not ask, I've never had a real boyfriend in my entire life. but it´s okay I guess...

well about my interests etc I like anime and manga as you know, cosplay is great. And well I just like the japanese culture.

I would like to point out that I have absolotutely no music taste... but I'm proud of it. I like all kinds of music. Also j-rock and j-pop. Some of my favourite bands are: DBSK, An Cafe, Kanjani8, Super junior, News etc etc.
    But overall grab my mp3 and well...you´ll be like what the...?! Like in summer I listened to this one cristmas song...everyone was like uh...mathi...why?!
    Well what can I say my mp3 is timeless :D

I like random things and you can talk to me about anything...I mean really. Besides that I like Drawing, music, movies, reading, writing, contests, card games, fantasy stuff. Oh and coffee..don't forget that and candy loads of candy xD

My dream is to travel all around the world and learn about cultures and languages. Off course I want to go to Japan one day.

well today I missed a schooltrip to moviepark Germany. I'm sick and I can't do much atm. So I'm drawing a bit and posting here.

wow I really wrote a lot...any questions? You can ask anything you want!

sayonara~

Data/ora curentă este: Vin Mai 17, 2024 11:33 am