Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

2 participanți

Be Nyappy!!!

^^Gummy.Bear^^
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Varsator
    Cocos
    Location : Total Drama Island, where everything is Interactive!
    Job/hobbies : Guitar, drawing...

Be Nyappy!!! Empty Be Nyappy!!!

Mesaj Scris de ^^Gummy.Bear^^ Vin Mai 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Ok, I'll be the first one who makes a diary.

Uhm, first, I will repeat what I said at welcome topic.
    My name is Delia and I live in Romania. I have 15 years old and I am aquarius. (I think zodiac is relevant for knowing better someone)
    In my opinion, music plays a big role in someone's life so I'll mention that I love j-rock (japanese rock, in case you don't know).
    My favourite bands are: The GazettE, An Cafe, SuG, Girugamesh, Charlotte...There are many, but I can't right now.

So, this is the basic. If you have questions about me, ask.

Today I was at school. I had a test at biology. i copied everything, thank God. I couldn't make it if I didn't copy from my colleague and my notebook.
    On Saturday and Sunday there are our school days and I will have to play the guitar. But also, i take part at a guitar contest, so I have to practice more. It's kind of tiring (is that the word?), but guitar it's a nice activiy and I do it because I want, not because someone forces me.
    I really love to play the guitar. And to draw... I dunno, I have something with eyes. I love drawing eyes and faces. I will put my drawings in the topic when I'll come back from movie club. I have to be at school at 3 because it's the last movie club this year.
    8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : daydreaming!! ^-^

Be Nyappy!!! Empty Re: Be Nyappy!!!

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Vin Mai 08, 2009 11:10 pm

She makes really awesome drawing people!! I'm warning you!!
    And be carefull with your hands when you play guitar, okay cutie?? ^^

Too bad its the last movieclub this year.. what movie did you watch? was it fun?? ^^

I think it's hard for us to know people according to the zodiac.. I think you're the only one that knows a little about what every zodiac is like!! o.O It's really cool you know though ^^ I think that's a real awesome thing..
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    ^^Gummy.Bear^^
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Varsator
    Cocos
    Location : Total Drama Island, where everything is Interactive!
    Job/hobbies : Guitar, drawing...

Mesaj Scris de ^^Gummy.Bear^^ Sam Mai 09, 2009 11:48 am

I saw THe usual suspects.
    Today I had the music contest (in which I played the guitar and I was the only one who did that...the others played the piano). I was so nervous. My teacher said "you annoyed me because you were nervous". Well yeah, but some parts frmo the songs I was able to do very good now cause the day after yesterday I couldn't do them at all. So yeah, I practiced a lot.

Continut sponsorizat

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Data/ora curentă este: Joi Mai 02, 2024 4:56 pm