Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

3 participanți

Elf Fantasy Fair!! :D

8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : daydreaming!! ^-^

Elf Fantasy Fair!! :D Empty Elf Fantasy Fair!! :D

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Mier Mai 06, 2009 10:53 pm

The biggest fair in Holland ever year ^^ I love it!! X3 This year for the first time we're having another festival close to germany as well..

I can put pictures on here to show you what it's like to be there... I can tell you it's awesome!! A lot of people dress up for this festival, but you don't have to if you don't want it! There are a lot of shows you can go see. They have awesome music there and you can go dance there too!! They have workshops every year, like in how to defend yourself, or in swordfighting, dancing, making jewelry or anything else you can think of! There are a lot of stands and shops with a lot of awesome stuff to buy too ^^ It sounds like I'm doing a commercial now right? xD But really, it's amazing! You guys should all come to see it ^^

Here's a link to the site btw:
    http://haarzuilens.elffantasyfair.com/?langswitch_lang=en
    Marblehart1
    Marblehart1
    Pupil
    Pupil

masculin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : Thinking about Cookies

Elf Fantasy Fair!! :D Empty Re: Elf Fantasy Fair!! :D

Mesaj Scris de Marblehart1 Dum Mai 10, 2009 8:01 pm

How many times have you gone there 8Moonlight8? And what do you plan on going dressed up as next time?? ^^
    8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Dum Mai 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Hmm.. I've been there for the past.. three or four years? o.O I dont even really know.. I think four.. I dunno I just love it!! X3 :lovepower:
    And of course I'm going dressed!! Ehh.. steampunk? Oups dont really know yet.. maybe.. something.. dangerous.. I wanna be someones monster.. I wanna go on a leash XD

Im not really sure.. maybe I can go punk :3 or emo.. come lemme go in zome damn bright colours with black and be all weird in my own freaky style!!! X3

you're coming with me to german eff right? you have to!! We gotta start brainstorming on an outfit!! o.O
    We'll have so much fun :jump:
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

masculin Posts : 403
    Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Lun Mai 18, 2009 9:56 am

never been to the fantasy fair ... my former best mate went but she did not bother to invite me ...
    my first dressed up event will be this years chibicon :jump: will be going with mathi-chan and kev from the forum and more to come, am interested in knowing about this fantasy fair though o.o what exactly is it that attracts u to it ?
    8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Lun Mai 18, 2009 5:09 pm

My guess is you went with mathi-chan? XD I heard a bout it ^^ It seemed like a lot of fun you guys had ^^ What did you dress up as anyway? (I... didnt hear that much xD)

I really REALLY like the atmosphere there ^^ Everyone is all happy and enjoying it.. Plus you get to see A LOT of cool people dressed up there... and people really do have cool outfits.. plus then you have the shops.. I may not like being a girl, but I still am so shopping sometimes is a must ;)
    Plus you get to see people playing with poi!!! *my new fascination* It's so cool!! Marble will confirm that :D We promised to go practice together XD
    Maybe you guys are gonna have to pick us up though :ambulance: he wants to try with fire.. o.o

EDIT: dressing up is UBERCOOL!!!!! I wobals it :3 you have an idea for my next outfit? :huh:
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

masculin Posts : 403
    Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Lun Mai 18, 2009 5:19 pm

1 what is poi o.o ?

2 the reason why u have not heard much of this years chibicon is because it still has not happened it is on the 13th of june ^^ 26 days to go :yey:

3 ehm... ideas for a custome ... an amazone perhaps ? first thing to pop up..

4 why do u dislike being a girl ? personally i am not quite fond of being a guy x_x

Continut sponsorizat

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Data/ora curentă este: Vin Mai 17, 2024 10:41 am