Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

2 participanți

Fairs, Festivals and Cons

8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : daydreaming!! ^-^

Fairs, Festivals and Cons Empty Fairs, Festivals and Cons

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Mier Mai 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Here you can put any fair, festival, con, ANYTHING! that is coming up in your country and you'd like to share! Maybe some people will come along and you can meet eachother there!! Wouldnt that be cool?

So, well.. I can start with a few things in holland ^^
    There are a few fairs that are coming up.. some are really soon actually.. but anyway.. I'm not sure if I'm going to all or even any of them.. but I'll give a report if I do xD

23&24 May
    Keltfest
    www.keltfest.nl

This one costs 11 euros if I buy it on time (do you think I could still make it on time? XD) otherwise I think 2,5 euros more.. This one has music, activities, bands, markets, demonstrations.. a lot of celtic stuff.. seems like a smaller EFF

6&7 June
    Gothic+Fantasy Fair

This one only costs 8 euros, which is a lot cheaper than the EFF. IT has a celtic and gothic market, bird shows, music, archery.. sounds good huh? xD

17&18 october
    Fantastyval

Dont know how much it costs yet.. they have music, film marathons, famous actors, fantasyvillages, midieval places, fantasy market, elven forest, and lots more..

20&21 March (in 2010 already!)
    Phantasium
    www.phantasium.nl

It's the first event that goes INSIDE!! So there arent many things to do.. there are a lot of stands and shops though, they have music and bands there.. I think there is a show as well, with clothes? forgot the name of such shows.. xP It's for fantasy, midieval and goth stuff.. but they sorta all are xD

I'm not sure if I'm going to all of them myself.. but if you are gonna.. TELL ME! xD I'd love to go somewhere and meet wicked people.. xP
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

masculin Posts : 403
    Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

Fairs, Festivals and Cons Empty Re: Fairs, Festivals and Cons

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Joi Iun 11, 2009 6:58 pm

ehm... first time that this thread actually got my attention... btw would you mind giving your own opinion about them cuz u have most likely went to at least some of them ^^ ? will put on the con dates that i can find here later ^^

Data/ora curentă este: Vin Mai 17, 2024 1:56 pm