Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

3 participanți

Forum magazine?

Sondaj

What do you think of a forum magazine?

[ 0 ]
    Forum magazine? I_vote100%Forum magazine? I_vote11 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Forum magazine? I_vote10100%Forum magazine? I_vote11 [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total voturi: 1
    8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : daydreaming!! ^-^

Forum magazine? Empty Forum magazine?

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Mier Iun 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Lol, I was thinking weird again :rolleyes:
    Anyway, what would you guys think of a magazine that belonged to the site? I know some sites that have their own magazine (like four times a year, but still)... Now, I was wondering.. what would you guys think if we had one?
    I was thinking for one, it might be better after we have a purpose to our forum ^^;; so then we can also brainstorm about what's going to be in it..

I was just wondering about the idea.. :D so.. opinions please! (maybe a useful comment)
    FreedomInfinity
    FreedomInfinity
    Soldier
    Soldier

feminin Rac
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : Drawing, writing, anime/manga

Forum magazine? Empty Re: Forum magazine?

Mesaj Scris de FreedomInfinity Mier Iun 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Sounds like a nice idea, but do you actually want to publish it on paper, or just on the forum?
    And you have to realise there is a lot that has to be done when you're making a magazine. You need people to write things, people to check what others wrote, when does everything need to be handed in, who's gonna put it all together, what about the lay out, ect, ect. and you need to know you have enough things you can write stuff about in the magazine... so, what it's gonna be about needs to be a big enough subject to actually make a magazine about.
    I think whatever the purpose of the forum's gonna be, should be what the magazine's about. That's the most logic thing, isn't it?

Well anyway, if we're gonna do this, I'd like to participate in making the magazine ^_^
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

masculin Posts : 403
    Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Joi Iun 18, 2009 9:46 am

i am going to summarize my opinion to the following... what free-senpai said, also we are going way off-topic as we still have not worked on a purpose for the forum itself. We could also give the forum the purpose of the magazine.. so we get topics about suggestions for articles and such.
    8MoonLight8
    8MoonLight8
    Admin
    Admin

feminin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : daydreaming!! ^-^

Mesaj Scris de 8MoonLight8 Mier Iul 08, 2009 1:39 am

Yup, I am fully aware of how much of a pain in the ass it might be to make one XD I made one before :D
    And it's just like, four times a year or so.. it wasnt gonna be a weekly edition!! o.O E-magazine it's gonna be btw.. I'm not gonna spend my pocketmoney on printing you guys copies and sending them to wherever they need to get!! xD
    Dun give the forum a purpose that comes out only 4 times a year =.= dun seem like a bright idea.. and it was just a flash of inspiration.. we're not there just yet ^^:;

Continut sponsorizat

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Subiecte similare

-

Data/ora curentă este: Vin Mai 03, 2024 5:19 am