Sky War

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Sky War

Fantasy, fiction, literature and art... All these in one!

2 participanți

The most terrifying movie u have ever seen ...

ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

masculin Posts : 403
    Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

The most terrifying movie u have ever seen ... Empty The most terrifying movie u have ever seen ...

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Dum Mai 31, 2009 9:11 pm

now this is not about me ranting on about some movie i just saw... no.. on the contrary this is me requesting what is in ur opinion thte scariest movie... personally i have seen stuff like saw and ehm.. jason vs ... something.. not quite scary... more like... wth... u gotta be kidding me ... are people really that nuts... but no not scary ... thus i am asking for a movie that might get me some goose bumps and perhaps someone who wants to watch it along, make it a bit of a movie night, pop corn and such. So if u got some ideas or want to tag along i;d like to hear it
    Marblehart1
    Marblehart1
    Pupil
    Pupil

masculin Gemeni
    Capra
    Job/hobbies : Thinking about Cookies

The most terrifying movie u have ever seen ... Empty Re: The most terrifying movie u have ever seen ...

Mesaj Scris de Marblehart1 Mar Iun 02, 2009 10:27 pm

hmm, Texas Chainsaw Massacre. That was one screwed up movie man. Near the end..the screaming..you will NOT forget it. hmm..Silent Hill was another one that comes to mind. It really messes with your head. I advise people to NOT watch these unless you are a horror movie LOVER. Otherwise you're going to have nightmares and might even get sick.
    ThumbsUp
    ThumbsUp
    Soldier
    Soldier

masculin Posts : 403
    Job/hobbies : volunteer work at the animal shelter/bass guitar/manga/anime/drawing/painting/poëtry/yoga/training in general

The most terrifying movie u have ever seen ... Empty Re: The most terrifying movie u have ever seen ...

Mesaj Scris de ThumbsUp Mier Iun 03, 2009 7:27 am

texas chain saw.. think i've seen it... rather dull if u ask me, will try silent hill as soon as my old pc is bck in action and i can start downloading again

Continut sponsorizat

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Data/ora curentă este: Joi Mai 02, 2024 4:09 pm